Starter strategies to meet the needs of individuals with FASD and other neurobehavioral conditions
What you'll get:
- Insight to understanding FASD
- Connecting the brain and behaviors
- Insight to understanding our personal emotional reactions to certain behaviors
- The neurobehavioral model approach training.
- Practical exercises built into the training to enhance your learning
- Downloadable Behavioral Symptoms Exploration Tool, Accommodation Tool, and many other resources for your reference and ongoing learning
- Practical implementation strategies
- Lifetime access to the pre-recorded training after workshop completion
I am not a doctor, lawyer, social worker, or mental health professional. I do not give legal advice. As an educator, trainer and advocate, I provide the information to equip you in making appropriate accommodations for your clients and family needs. All information I share is based on research, education, specialized trainings, and personal experiences over the years.